Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Lady Iron Chef scene




Picture: hacken and charmaine's one of many 'scary' scenes in new movie

The second film of the new year, "Lady Iron Chef", was released last week. The movie talks about a romance between leading actors Hacken Lee and Charmaine Sheh. One particular scene talks of wealthy Hacken being abducted and held to ransom and hidden in Mong Kok, and when he tries to escape, accidentally falls off the balcony of the building. As Charmaine rescues him by grabbing onto his legs, his pants fall off, leading him to reveal his boxer shorts whilst danglign in mid air. However Charmaine manages to drag him back into the apartment, adn the two of them meet in this way, starting their romantic relationship, with the joke that Hacken's underpants are very manly.

Hacken insisted on filming this scene himself, saying: "Although there's wires around my waist, looking down at the ground my heart was beating like crazy! It was lucky the director only asked for two takes. During the take I wore 5 pairs of underwear, so i definately wouldn't expose anything." Charmaine also praised Hacken's courage in filming this scene, saying he was very professional, and then poking fun at him and saying again that the brand of his boxer shorts was very 'manly'. Hacken retorted that it would probably be of a better quality than the instant noodles Charmaine cooked in the movie. Apparently Hacken and Charmaine have been acquaintances for a while but this is the first time they've acted together. Both promised that if the movie did well, they would shout dinner for all staff on set.

Credits: takungpo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi !.
You re, I guess , probably curious to know how one can make real money .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may start to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
The company incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with structures around the world.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your choice That`s what you really need!

I`m happy and lucky, I began to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a correct partner who uses your savings in a right way - that`s it!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://bureramuca.freewaywebhost.com/pihuqit.html
and go! Let`s take this option together to feel the smell of real money

Anonymous said...

Hello!
You may probably be very curious to know how one can manage to receive high yields on investments.
There is no initial capital needed.
You may begin earning with a sum that usually goes
on daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one project for several years,
and I'll be glad to share my secrets at my blog.

Please visit my pages and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I earn 1000-2000 per day now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]