Friday, January 26, 2007

Hacken refutes rumors of Charmaine flirting with him





Last night Hacken, Yumiko, Alex Fong, Krusty and others were recording for a JSG show where Hacken's "Princess Prince" was the most popular song for the week. When asked if he was better after being forced to lip sync due to illness last week, Hacken replied that due to the filming of Beautiful Cooking he has been unable to rest properly and is still ill, but his voice is better and he was able to sing live at JSG.

Hoping to be normal by Saturday

Hacken said: "Although tonight I'm still not at my best, it's still better than last week, which sounded like an old cow with Parkinsons (note: I think that's the right translation..!), and was horrible to listen to! I hope this Saturday in the RTHK awards, the normal Hacken returns!"

Reporters then asked about allegations that in the filming of Beautiful Cooking, Charmaine worse a short skirt to flirt with him, Hacken clearly stated: "I am a family man now! Readers know that they can't believe everything they read. During the filming, I felt Charmaine was a very professional and punctual actress. The short skirt was a costume for the movie, and everything that the reports 'suggested' were false, I totally did not feel like she was flirting!". Reporters persisted and asked if he needed to explain this to Emily (his wife), to which he replied: "No one believes the reports, so I don't need to explain things like this to her."

Yumiko's 'desperate woman' role

Yumiko's response to the flirting Charmaine rumors were that if anything, Charmaine would not be flirting with Hacken and Yumiko would be! "My character in the movie is a desperate woman called May: she loves money, beauty, and even wears a blonde wig! This is my first New Years movie and it's also my first time playing someone this desperate!" After participating in this movie, singer Yumiko has actually requested her company to find her more acting roles, and her company has complied, finding her work for 5 months filming.

January 26, 2007 - http://www.takungpao.com.hk/news/07/01/26/UL-683834.htm.
http://the-sun.on.cc/channels/ent/20070126/

No comments: